Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Decor.


I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already here! It is so crazy how fast the year has gone by. Well in my family Thanksgiving was always at my parents house when I was a child but now people have moved and it seems just not as big as it used to be. This year instead of having a huge family dinner, me and my family might go and serve food to the homeless. Never done it before but I feel that I have been so blessed that maybe we should give back a little more then usual.
 
But next year I am so doing table settings like these!
What are you all thankful for?
 
XOXO
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Even though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I definitely appreciate all the decorations and preparations for this holiday - these pieces are just gorgeous! Little pumpkins are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete