Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be My Valentine?

Hey guys! How was your Valentines Day? I got spoiled by my hubby. In the morning I woke up to a stuffed elephant and a cute heart shaped Hello Kitty tin. Then later on I got red roses and chocolate, I was so surprised because he is never romantic. Later on we went out to dinner and then off to bed. It was a lovely day. Low key which is all I wanted and it was one of the few Valentines day that we actually got to have.
XOXO

Blazer - H&M / Dress - Miss Chievous / Necklace - Stella&Dot /
Clutch - H&M / Heels - Prabal Gurung for Target
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. love your skirt!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt.

    Check out what I wore to LFW:


    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I've just followed you. Was wondering if you'd take the time to check out my blog :)?

    Hannah xx

    the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! The shoes are seriously amazing!

    Following you now, would so love it if you followed back!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you? I'm loving your style, dear.

    xo,
    Tiny darling

    ReplyDelete