Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Man Repeller

Hey guys! So I am so excited that I finally got my Glossy Box witch teamed up with The Man Repeller! I am totally in love with it and I think it is one of the best boxes I have ever gotten. Plus I am totally obsessed with Leandra Medine. She is such an amazing blogger and if you don't know of here then you need to check out her blog!
So this Glossy Box included Estee Lauder mascara, Fresh serum, Le Metier De Beaute daily solution, Narciso Rodriguez for her spray, OPI liquid sand, Sebastian Professional potion 9, and Tarte 12-hour lipstick.

XOXO




4 comments:

  1. kinda jealous of you, hahha..
    it's really a lovely box :)

    do you mind to follow each other?

    http://amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like these boxes? I might invest! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! love manrepeller x

    ReplyDelete